If you want to move permanently to Australia you need a migration agent!
What is a migration agent? They are professionals who specialise in obtaining permanent visas. The agent is qualified to tell you which migration path to choose in order to obtain the permanent visa and then, an Australian passport.
Everyone enters Australia with a temporary visa - Tourist, Working Holiday and Student Visas can be obtained through us.
To begin the path to migration you will need a decent level of English, years of work experience and a qualification in your field.
Our migration agent Riccardo Ippoliti is Italian, lives in Melbourne and has a lot of experience with sponsored, partner and regional skilled visas.
Should Riccardo not be available, you can speak to Stefano Cerqua, another agent who works closely with Riccardo on migration matters.
How does it work?
• The consultation can be via telephone (WhatsApp)
• Or video (Skype, Google Meet or Zoom)
• Availability from Monday to Friday, usually during the morning Italian local time.
• Weekends by appointment
• Must be organised at least three business days in advance
• Will be conducted in Italian or English
• Will take approximately 45 minutes.
How can I book?
• Make the payment
• You can pay online by card even if you don’t have a PayPal account
• Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date and time
• In your email specify which type of visa you would like to discuss
• The migration agent will confirm your booking time
• They will also ask you to briefly describe your situation and send your CV and your current visa.