Working Holiday Visa package and first practices

Apple Pay
Google Pay

This package is perfect because it allows you to leave organized and save time when you arrive.

What does it include?

  • Your Working Holiday Visa application
  • The visa fee of $ 517
  • The certified translation of your driving license in Australia
  • The telephone SIM to connect and call home as soon as you arrive!
  • The active bank account before you leave, so you can already transfer your money

If you arrive in Melbourne, you can also choose the Working Holiday Visa Package and first practices and advice on arrival.

Dimitri will welcome you to our office at level 9, 118 Queen Street to carry out these practices:

  • Open the Tax File Number
  • How to apply for Medicare
  • How to open the Bank Account
  • Which rate plan to choose
  • How to do the RSA
  • How to make the White Card
  • Certified Translations
  • English courses
  • How to find work
  • How to find home

The Working Holiday visa

The Working Holiday Visa is suitable for you if you are under 36 and want to experience Australia. Allows you to stay in Australia for 12 months, with a full time work permit.

You can request it yourself on the Immigration Department website or we can take care of it. It is not difficult, but sometimes a wrong answer is enough to have it rejected or to incur higher expenses to have it approved. If you don't feel safe, feel free to ask us.

Remember that you need to attach a balance to your visa application that proves you have at least $ 5000 for your first time in Australia and the money to buy a return ticket. So let's say around $ 6,000. Which is roughly equivalent to € 3800.

We have been offering this service since September 2018 and 100% of the visas requested by us have been approved!

The visa can be renewed up to two times, as long as it is always requested within the age of 31 and as long as you have worked in the very famous farms. With this visa you can: work full time, study up to 17 weeks, enter and leave Australia whenever you want!

How does it work?

  • Work permit: full time
  • Study permit: up to 17 weeks
  • Employment contract: maximum 6 months in the same company
  • Duration of the visa: 12 months + 12 months + 12 months
  • How to renew: 88 farm days during the first year
  • How to renew it again: 6 months of farm during the second year
  • By the age of 36
  • The visa is individual, children or partners are not included

In most cases, the visa is approved immediately. In that case you will receive an email directly from the Immigration Department saying: "Immi Grant Number" .

If the Immigration Department wants to know more, you will receive an email that says " Request for More Information ". They may ask you for a medical examination in a partner clinic in Rome or Milan. Which happens if you declare that you have lived for more than three months in a country considered to be at risk. Or they may ask you for a copy of your criminal record or general pending charges if you have declared that you have a criminal record.

In the worst case scenario, the visa can be refused, "Refused", because the final decision is always made by the Department of Immigration. However, we'll make sure that doesn't happen.

The translation of the license

Do you want to buy yourself a van and travel miles and miles on the road? You need a valid driving license for Australia. Your Italian license is valid and in theory allows you to drive in Australia for the first three months.In practice, the laws are different from state to state and in case of checks, a more scrupulous official could fine you To avoid misunderstandings, misunderstandings or incur penalties, it is better to always have a NAATI certified translation with you, carried out only by translators certificates, recognized by the Australian Government.

Further information: "Can I drive with an Italian license in Australia?"

The answer is yes and no. With a temporary visa (tourist, working holiday visa and student visa) your Italian license should be valid for three months down under. However, it is also true that to avoid misunderstandings and possible fines on Australian territory, then you go and explain, it is better to leave organized. With $ 57 before departure, you can save yourself much higher unexpected expenses.

The other options are: apply for an international driving license from your DMV, cost about 70 euros and last one year or convert your Italian license into the Australian one, cost about $ 70 and last three years.

We have tried them all and in our opinion, the translation of the driving license is the fastest, most effective, convenient, economical method!

Don't have a driving license or don't need a translation? Enter the discount code NOPATENTE at check out.

The telephone SIM

The package also includes a calling card, which you can insert into your smartphone and activate as soon as you arrive. We have Optus or Amasym telephone SIMs available and we will send you by post the one that currently has the most advantageous promotion. Your SIM will arrive comfortably at the address you specified, before your departure.

Your SIM will be sent to you a few weeks before your departure. This is because the SIM activation has a deadline.

The bank account

With us you can open your bank account even before arriving in Australia! We can open it for a maximum of 50 days. So you can already make a transfer from Italy to Australia. Of course, you should use Transferwise for international wire transfers. Click here to learn how Transferwise works. Your bank will be Commonwealth Bank which is the most famous in Australia, the one with the easiest application to use and with branches everywhere. Your checking account will cost $ 4 per month. Once you arrive in Australia, you will need to go to the indicated branch with your visa and passport to confirm the bill!

How to request it with us?

  • Make the payment
  • You can pay online with your card even if you don't have a PayPal account
  • Fill in the questionnaire that we will send you by email and send us the documents that we will ask you once the purchase has been made.
  • Wait for the email from the Immigration Department with the result of your visa.


  • You can pay online with your card even if you don't have a PayPal account
  • Proceed and it will give you the opportunity to make the purchase even without registering Paypal
  • Works best from computer
  • Once you have made your purchase, wait for the
  • screen to close.

    Il conto corrente ti serve per le tue spese e anche per ricevere lo stipendio. Per spostare soldi dall'Italia all'Australia e viceversa, ti consigliamo invece di usare Wise, un sistema di pagamento internazionale. 

    Noi ti consigliamo Commonwealth perché è la banca più utilizzata, con filiali in tutta l'Australia e un'app semplice da usare. 

    Come funziona

    Effettua il pagamento, controlla la mail e scarica il pdf con il video-tutorial realizzato da Ilaria. Puoi pagare con Paypal oppure con carta di credito.

    Working Holiday Visa package and first practices

    Working Holiday Visa package and first practices


    E una volta concluso l'acquisto?

     Il processo completo sarà il seguente:

    Compra il tuo conto corrente e ricevi subito un'email con le istruzioni.

    Nel pdf che hai ricevuto troverai un link da cui guardare la video-guida.

    Ricordati che puoi aprire il conto corrente online al massimo 7 giorni prima di entrare in Australia.

    È tutto pronto, parti organizzato e goditi l'Australia!

    Servizio in italiano

    Lavoriamo da remoto, in Italia e in Australia. Rispondiamo in italiano.

    Pagamenti sicuri

    Paga con Paypal, bancomat, carta di credito o prepagata, è tutto tracciato.

    Assistenza al telefono

    Se hai domande, ti seguiamo su WhatsApp e al telefono, puoi sempre contattarci!

    Resi e rimborsi

    Rimborsiamo interamente il tuo acquisto se cambi idea e ci avverti per tempo!

    Il percorso Just Australia


    1. Prenota la consulenza

    Parla con noi

    Il tuo primo step è quello di prenotare una video-chiamata con noi. La tua avventura comincia con una consulenza personalizzata. Ti spieghiamo come funziona il visto, la casa, le farm, il lavoro e la vita in Australia. Insomma, tutto quello che ti serve per partire!

    2. Acquista il tuo visto

    Inizia la tua pratica

    Scegli il tuo visto: se hai meno di 36 anni, richiedi il Working Holiday Visa, il nostro best seller. Se hai più di 36 anni, richiedi lo student visa. Prima fai una consulenza con Stefano. Qui puoi acquistare anche il visto turistico. Ci occupiamo anche di altri visti e se ne hai bisogno, contattaci.

    3.Organizza i documenti

    Prepara il tuo visto

    Una volta ottenuto il visto, acquista il tuo volo, di sola andata e scegli l'ostello con noi! Ti consigliamo di prenotare almeno un mese in ostello. Inoltre puoi prenotare una consulenza all'arrivo per sbrigare le prime pratiche. A Melbourne o in video-chiamata.

    4. Compra il volo


    Una volta ottenuto il visto, acquista il tuo volo, di sola andata e scegli l'ostello con noi! Ti consigliamo di prenotare almeno un mese in ostello. Inoltre puoi prenotare una consulenza all'arrivo per sbrigare le prime pratiche. A Melbourne o in video-chiamata.